Pages

▼

Thursday, June 4, 2020

Ringo is in a heavenly porch place

Ringo has everything he needs: a seat on the porch couch and a person nearby. Life sure is good.*


*We changed the title of this post a bit. We didn't mean to scare anyone. Ringo is just fine!

9 comments:

  1. OMG, I had a frisson of fright when I read the title...OH!
    Ringo, still here on Earth, looks awfully chillaxed and happy...YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You scared me when I read the title. I am glad Ringo is living the good life. I wish all cats were so lucky. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your heavenly spot sweet Ringo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't mean to hit anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had the same reaction to the headline - so glad he is just heavenly happy !

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is heaven indeed! (And yes, I'm glad you changed the title of the post!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yikes! We almost had a heart attack when we saw the post title. Thank cod Ringo is enjoying himself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did scare us! Happy to hear it was a positive post and that Ringo loves the front porch

    ReplyDelete