Life with Jim, Rene, and three cats (Ringo, Lucy, and Jules)
Benny, I guess she could carry you with her to visit the loo!
MOL! No cure for that Benny - enjoy the lap time you have sweetie, Mom will be back and give you more lap time.
I think carrying you to the loo is a great idea, Benny!
I think most kitties have the same question!
Humans sure do pee a lot.. :)
LOL just follow her to the bathroom Benny!
Benny, I guess she could carry you with her to visit the loo!
ReplyDeleteMOL! No cure for that Benny - enjoy the lap time you have sweetie, Mom will be back and give you more lap time.
ReplyDeleteI think carrying you to the loo is a great idea, Benny!
ReplyDeleteI think most kitties have the same question!
ReplyDeleteHumans sure do pee a lot.. :)
ReplyDeleteLOL just follow her to the bathroom Benny!
ReplyDelete