While I don't go out much these days, I try and visit our local thrift store once per week or so, but don't linger too long (and wear a mask). The jewelry counter was stagnant for a while, since the person who volunteered to price items wasn't coming in. Happily, new jewelry is being put in the case again, and I found this pin for less than $3!
It is a J.J. brand pin. I have a number of J.J. pins, but had never seen this one before. Win!


What an excellent find!
ReplyDeleteI haven't been thrifting since the lockdown, plus not having to wear work clothes for five days a week has changed my wardrobe quite a bit. I usually shop for clothes when at discount and thrift stores, but actually, anything with a cat on it...;-)
Love it!
ReplyDeleteI like the mouse trying to get away off the pin!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute pin !
ReplyDeleteThat is a nice one- good job!
ReplyDeleteThat is a sweet pin!
ReplyDelete