Life with Jim, Rene, and three cats (Ringo, Lucy, and Jules)
Sadie: Lick, lick, lick
Oh, hi mom. Is he still here?
I'm not really sharing . . .
Awwww, you to are so cute not sharing - MOL!
Hmmm...it looks like you are sharing to me. :) XO
We see nothing, Sadie...nothing at all!
Agree ... some things and some places are meant to be yours alone.
Those expressions certainly aren't hard to decipher. I am like that too sometimes.
I don't think you really mind!
I believe if I can't see someone, they are NOT really there...is that you too? have a marvellously Happy Day!
That look on your face, Sadie! You really do expect your human to kick him off!
Sadie you have to tell him to move but he may want to stay you are so sweet
Awwww, you to are so cute not sharing - MOL!
ReplyDeleteHmmm...it looks like you are sharing to me. :) XO
ReplyDeleteWe see nothing, Sadie...nothing at all!
ReplyDeleteAgree ... some things and some places are meant to be yours alone.
ReplyDeleteThose expressions certainly aren't hard to decipher. I am like that too sometimes.
ReplyDeleteI don't think you really mind!
ReplyDeleteI believe if I can't see someone, they are NOT really there...is that you too? have a marvellously Happy Day!
ReplyDeleteThat look on your face, Sadie! You really do expect your human to kick him off!
ReplyDeleteSadie you have to tell him to move but he may want to stay you are so sweet
ReplyDelete