Pages

▼

Thursday, March 11, 2021

Thrifty Thursday: Cat garden statue

 


I recently found this cute garden statue in a thrift store for just $6.


It does need a little TLC, so I'll be repainting parts of it.


When I got out the acrylic paints, Ringo was curious.


Would you like to see a photo of the repainted statue, after it's complete?

10 comments:

  1. No kidding, 6 dollars?! What a find! I just love it and have to ask, once you've worked your magic on it, can you show us the results?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess Ringo likes it the way it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a find ! Please keep us updated !

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is cute. I can't wait to see how you paint it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Definitely let us see it when you’re finished with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You bet my human and I want to see the finished product! My human says she also wants to see how Ringo looks after he's done helping. I'm not sure what she means by that - he wouldn't dream of getting into anything, right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a terrific find! You bet I'd like to see it when you are done! Have a marvellously happy day!

    ReplyDelete