Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2021

What are these kids doing here?

A minivan pulled up next door and there were some kids inside. Lucy heard the kids and ran to the window to check them out.


Cat looking out of a window

Cat looking out of a window

 

9 comments:

  1. Are they moving in ? Do they have any kitties ? Birds ? Woofies ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is funny. Most of my cats run the other way when they hear my great nieces. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love kids! Which is funny because my human really doesn't. MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta keep up with everything that goes on, I say. And dad loves the way you're on that puzzle. I do the same thing, or at least I did before he and mom decided to start doing them up on a table instead of the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As long as they stayed off your lawn, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have to keep an eye on things Lucy you never know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kids are exciting, haha :D My cats also like to watch some kids playing on the playground. That's funny, how they stare at them sometimes :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha. Bear and Ellie heard kids and ran in the other direction ... [though Bear did show amazing patience when they covered him {gently} in stuffed bears].

    I'm hoping Latte will make friends with my niece and nephew.

    ReplyDelete