Pages

▼

Friday, March 18, 2022

Oh boy, spring is on its way!

 We had a couple of nice days this week, with highs in the 60s. I'm not allowed to take walks for exercise just yet, so instead I sat outside to get some sun. I brought Ringo outside to sit with me. We played with some sticks, and he was so excited!


cat playing with a stick

cat playing with a stick

cat playing with a stick


9 comments:

  1. Yesterday was bee-you-tee-ful; it made it to 70 degrees!
    Not as warm today, or for awhile, but we'll take it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ringo does seem to like that stick. :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is always fun to play outside with new things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're glad you and Ringo had some outside time in noce weather ! Purrs !

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sunshine is good for us. I am glad we had a warmer day after yesterdays snowy start.You are sure a sweet kitty. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like Ringo enjoyed his time in the sun with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ringo looks like he had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete