Life with Jim, Rene, and three cats (Ringo, Lucy, and Jules)
Poor little guy! All is good now that Mom is home.
Momma, don't ever leave again, kay?
I'm so glad I almost always get to go with my human when she is out of town! Well, usually when she goes out of town, it's BECAUSE of me anyhow!
Sometimes mine come running to the door when I return, and other times they are no where to be found!greg
Awww precious!! catchatwithcarenandcody
Aaaaaaaaw All's good in your world now, right?! y'all have a gweat nap.Luv ya'Dezi and Lexi
Poor little guy! All is good now that Mom is home.
ReplyDeleteMomma, don't ever leave again, kay?
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad I almost always get to go with my human when she is out of town! Well, usually when she goes out of town, it's BECAUSE of me anyhow!
ReplyDeleteSometimes mine come running to the door when I return, and other times they are no where to be found!
ReplyDeletegreg
Awww precious!! catchatwithcarenandcody
ReplyDeleteAaaaaaaaw All's good in your world now, right?! y'all have a gweat nap.
ReplyDeleteLuv ya'
Dezi and Lexi