Life with Jim, Rene, and three cats (Ringo, Lucy, and Jules)
Benny, really...calling you 'old'? What is that all about? Age is relative!
The above comment was made tongue-in-cheek, if you know what I mean...LOL!
Binga agrees.
Jack is right behind you Benny, and I know exactly what your mom means
Benny is a sweetie.
I understand what you mean :) I adopted quite old cat, because he didn't have any chance for home and he's cute, he loves the human with whole heart!
Benny, really...calling you 'old'? What is that all about? Age is relative!
ReplyDeleteThe above comment was made tongue-in-cheek, if you know what I mean...LOL!
ReplyDeleteBinga agrees.
ReplyDeleteJack is right behind you Benny, and I know exactly what your mom means
ReplyDeleteBenny is a sweetie.
ReplyDeleteI understand what you mean :) I adopted quite old cat, because he didn't have any chance for home and he's cute, he loves the human with whole heart!
ReplyDelete