Life with Jim, Rene, and three cats (Ringo, Lucy, and Jules)
I'm not on the table, I am on this hat
Sadie, it has a built in toy for you too-get that pom pom :)
Ah, accessorizing the hat, because as we all know, cat fur on clothing isn't an annoyance. It's an accessory!
looks like a good cat butt warmer...
I hope Sadie's butt wasn't itching!
Well, why not?
Lovely!
How cute! Keeping it warm for him when he goes to put it on.
I'm not on the table, I am on this hat
ReplyDeleteSadie, it has a built in toy for you too-get that pom pom :)
ReplyDeleteAh, accessorizing the hat, because as we all know, cat fur on clothing isn't an annoyance. It's an accessory!
ReplyDeletelooks like a good cat butt warmer...
ReplyDeleteI hope Sadie's butt wasn't itching!
ReplyDeleteWell, why not?
ReplyDeleteLovely!
ReplyDeleteHow cute! Keeping it warm for him when he goes to put it on.
ReplyDelete