Life with Jim, Rene, and three cats (Ringo, Lucy, and Jules)
As if any cat would have it any other way, Sadie!You are a cutie!
Of course, it should always be on your terms. That's one of those cat things, and we think it's embroidered on a pillow somewhere...
You are so pretty, every time I see you , I think of my Angel Lucy. XO
Pretty much all kitties prefer doing things on their terms. Even me... but then, I have easy terms!
We cats sit on laps when WE feel like it, and not when YOU feel like it!(felinecafe.net)
You look cosy enough to me :-) Enjoy your snuggles! The Dash Kitten Crew
Hello sweet girl
And that’s how it should be, Sadie.
But of course!
As if any cat would have it any other way, Sadie!
ReplyDeleteYou are a cutie!
Of course, it should always be on your terms. That's one of those cat things, and we think it's embroidered on a pillow somewhere...
ReplyDeleteYou are so pretty, every time I see you , I think of my Angel Lucy. XO
ReplyDeletePretty much all kitties prefer doing things on their terms. Even me... but then, I have easy terms!
ReplyDeleteWe cats sit on laps when WE feel like it, and not when YOU feel like it!
ReplyDelete(felinecafe.net)
You look cosy enough to me :-) Enjoy your snuggles!
ReplyDeleteThe Dash Kitten Crew
Hello sweet girl
ReplyDeleteAnd that’s how it should be, Sadie.
ReplyDeleteBut of course!
ReplyDelete