Pages

▼

Monday, June 18, 2018

My gardening supervisor

Lucy: Hi mom! Are you watering the flowers?

I love looking out the windows in the summertime.

There are so many good smells and sounds.

And I can give you a small raspberry and you can't do anything about it out there! Ha ha!

8 comments:

  1. Lucy, you are adorable! Being inside means no icky mosquitoes to buzz your ears, or flies to land on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We know you would like to go outside and help, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I watch my human when she's outside hosing down our litter boxes. That would be a good opportunity for a raspberry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, but was she doing a good job, Lucy? We seem to ALWAYS be correcting our Mom on her sloppy gardening habits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Watch out Lucy, if she is watering the flowers there is something she can do about it, cause screens aren't water proof

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucy, you sure enjoy life on the inside looking out, don’tcha??

    ReplyDelete