Yes. we definitely know that feeling. Our one older cat when I was little use to sleep for hours in the same position. But didn't look like they were breathing. It's scary at first, but they are just in their own little dreamland. Thanks for sharing the adorable pictures. Have a great day. World of Animals
I love this post. Just the other night, The Boy told me Bear wasn't breathing and after falling for it more than a few times, I knew better. I used to panic and thoroughly annoy him by checking to make sure.
Oh sure, that's another great excuse for petting them while they sleep and look so darn cute! LOL!
ReplyDeleteI know the feeling.
ReplyDeleteWe do that with Sammi.
ReplyDeleteAnd Benny looks so cute sleeping, it's a good excuse to go over and give him some gentle pets. :)
I wish old people slept as hard!
ReplyDeleteYes. we definitely know that feeling. Our one older cat when I was little use to sleep for hours in the same position. But didn't look like they were breathing. It's scary at first, but they are just in their own little dreamland. Thanks for sharing the adorable pictures. Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteWorld of Animals
Binga hates when my human wakes her up 'cause she's so sound asleep! MOL
ReplyDeleteI do that to Emmy all the time.
ReplyDeleteI love this post. Just the other night, The Boy told me Bear wasn't breathing and after falling for it more than a few times, I knew better. I used to panic and thoroughly annoy him by checking to make sure.
ReplyDeleteI remember that! So sweet.
ReplyDeleteThat’s exactly what the mom calls it....sleeping hard.
ReplyDelete