Life with Jim, Rene, and three cats (Ringo, Lucy, and Jules)
Those are the sweetest pictures! What a darling little one.
That sure is a good way to keep your nose nice and warm. Such a smart kitty. Have a great day.
Indeed, I do that all the time!
That is one excellent way to keep your nose warm. We wish we could stay warm if we had a tail just like yours. These are some sweet photos. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful holiday week.World of Animals
Too cute, Sadie!
Great tip!
Such a cutie.
She's a smart one! If I had a tail, I'd use it to keep my nose warm too!
Those are the sweetest pictures! What a darling little one.
ReplyDeleteThat sure is a good way to keep your nose nice and warm. Such a smart kitty. Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteIndeed, I do that all the time!
ReplyDeleteThat is one excellent way to keep your nose warm. We wish we could stay warm if we had a tail just like yours. These are some sweet photos. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful holiday week.
ReplyDeleteWorld of Animals
Too cute, Sadie!
ReplyDeleteGreat tip!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cutie.
ReplyDeleteShe's a smart one! If I had a tail, I'd use it to keep my nose warm too!
ReplyDelete