Life with Jim, Rene, and three cats (Ringo, Lucy, and Jules)
Sunbeams and computer warmth, excellent combination!
Not too comfy or is it warm?
Sadie, I wish I could reach through the screen to hug you. XO
Sadie, our Manny prefers to walk across my laptop keyboard as I'm working, so your way is actually nicer!Happy Thanksgiving!
I like to do that too, Sadie. ~Wally
My human doesn't like it when we do that... we have messed up whatever she is doing there more than once! MOL
Sunbeams and computer warmth, excellent combination!
ReplyDeleteNot too comfy or is it warm?
ReplyDeleteSadie, I wish I could reach through the screen to hug you. XO
ReplyDeleteSadie, our Manny prefers to walk across my laptop keyboard as I'm working, so your way is actually nicer!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving!
I like to do that too, Sadie. ~Wally
ReplyDeleteMy human doesn't like it when we do that... we have messed up whatever she is doing there more than once! MOL
ReplyDelete