Many years ago, the Chesapeake & Ohio Railroad used a tabby kitten in their advertising. The kitten's name was Chessie, and they used her for decades. (Over time, she had a mate and two kittens.)
Of course, the kitten has always caught my eye. I have a t-shirt. a night shirt, and playing cards. But when I saw this fleece jacket on clearance at a train show, I had to have it!
Update: I purchased this at Daylight Sales. I found a link to the jacket in their store.
My phone didn't want to capture the hot pink color of the jacket. The first photo is more true to color.
Lovely. Wish I would have saved some of the calendar art for Chessie my dad had years ago.
ReplyDeleteThat is a lovely jacket - good find!
ReplyDeleteWANT! The hot pink is my favorite color, and Chessie too...guess I'd better start combing the internet...
ReplyDeleteI like this find of yours very much Rene!
ReplyDeleteI love it! So adorable, and one of my favorite colors.
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute :)
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome jacket!
ReplyDeletethis makes me happy
ReplyDelete