Life with Jim, Rene, and three cats (Ringo, Lucy, and Jules)
Love the sparkly black and silver duo.
Wow, those are such pretty pins. What a nice gift. Have a great day.
Gorgeous pins, every one of them! Currently, there is a pair of Laurel Burch cat earrings that I covet. I troll the website to tease myself!
These are adorable!
You must have the most amazing cat pin collection!
Those are all great.
We love these!
I'm glad you like them
Love the sparkly black and silver duo.
ReplyDeleteWow, those are such pretty pins. What a nice gift. Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous pins, every one of them! Currently, there is a pair of Laurel Burch cat earrings that I covet. I troll the website to tease myself!
ReplyDeleteThese are adorable!
ReplyDeleteYou must have the most amazing cat pin collection!
ReplyDeleteThose are all great.
ReplyDeleteWe love these!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you like them
ReplyDelete