Life with Jim, Rene, and three cats (Ringo, Lucy, and Jules)
Keep at him, Lucy! He'll change his mind sooner or later...
Lexy always tries to get me to play and I don't want to. She never gives up trying, though
Haha! What a face! :DMy cats are still not interested in playing with Hedwiga too :D
Sometimes those older kitties can get cranky when they don't want to play! I learned that from Binga! Well, she is cranky a lot anyhow.
Keep trying!
Poor rejected Lucy :(
That happens around here all the time! Bear's a little ... err ... grumpier than he used to be.
Looks like you’ll have to find Ringo, Lucy. He’ll want to play.
Maybe one day Lucy
Keep at him, Lucy! He'll change his mind sooner or later...
ReplyDeleteLexy always tries to get me to play and I don't want to. She never gives up trying, though
ReplyDeleteHaha! What a face! :D
ReplyDeleteMy cats are still not interested in playing with Hedwiga too :D
Sometimes those older kitties can get cranky when they don't want to play! I learned that from Binga! Well, she is cranky a lot anyhow.
ReplyDeleteKeep trying!
ReplyDeletePoor rejected Lucy :(
ReplyDeleteThat happens around here all the time! Bear's a little ... err ... grumpier than he used to be.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you’ll have to find Ringo, Lucy. He’ll want to play.
ReplyDeleteMaybe one day Lucy
ReplyDelete