Life with Jim, Rene, and three cats (Ringo, Lucy, and Jules)
Pages
▼
Thursday, January 10, 2019
Thrifty Thursday: Oh boy, more pins!
We found two more cat pins at the thrift store recently. Oh boy!
And our friend Susan gave us this pin for Christmas. The bottom heart has a locket that opens! I'm considering putting a photo of our Tucker boy inside.
Those are cool finds ! My Giant Lady loves any kind of Art.
ReplyDeleteLuvs,
Rose the adult kitten
The world of cat pins is remarkably varied and original! Wonderful!
ReplyDeleteWonderful finds! I love the locket, actually I love all three!
ReplyDeleteWhat awesome pins! A photo of Tucker in the locket sounds sweet.
ReplyDeletethat is a lovely idea for the locket
ReplyDeleteThose are all beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThose are all great! I think a photo of Tucker in the locket is a wonderful idea.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful! Maddie loves them.
ReplyDelete