Pages

▼

Friday, February 8, 2019

Benny the food snatcher

Once in a while, Benny decides that dinner time is whenever the fridge door is open. I finally got a video of it.

11 comments:

  1. Elliot wants to know why it's cute when Benny does this, but he gets yelled at for trying to jump in the fridge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're lucky, Benny - that is totally not allowed here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Benny, looks like you scored something yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish it was a static pic with the "security cam" filter on it with a time code! Love it!

    Free Benny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The buffet is open! All you can eat Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. #NoShame #Busted #NotSorry I laughed when I looked over at the table next to where I work and I found Bear licking my dinner plate. Oops.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Benny is just too darn cute to get mad at. Even the cold refrigerator did not stop him cause I know it's freezing in WI. The food sure must have tasted delicious. It made me hungry.

    ReplyDelete