Sadie is usually good about ignoring the yarn while I crochet, but this one night she just could not resist. . .
I haz your yarn, mom!
It's so bright and pretty. I have to taste it.
I'll put a bitey on it. . .what? You don't like cat saliva on your yarn?
Sadie, that yarn doesn't have a chance against you!
ReplyDeleteYarn is FUN to play with, and makes good company!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like fun!
ReplyDeleteI wish our mom crocheted, because I would just LOVE playing with the yarn!
ReplyDeleteOh my CAT I know ALL about the yarn thieves in my house!!!
ReplyDeleteCat spit rules ;-)
My human is kind of relieved she doesn't knit or crochet anymore... I'd be all over the yarn!
ReplyDeleteMost of my cats wants to destroy my crochet or knitted things, haha!
ReplyDeleteAmaya is the only one who can lie on my laps and she always ignores the yarn. Even if it's lying on her!! :D