Pages

▼

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

You Ate WHAT?! #84


The series continues! #84 is a Cadbury Screme Egg (Halloween version of a Creme Egg)

Sadie was on my lap and as a joke, I offered her a lick of the creme inside. The joke was on me, because she wanted more! Note: We didn't give her more than a lick and no chocolate.

Wow, this is yummy!



10 comments:

  1. A calico is always willing to try a new source of cream, butter, etc. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadie, you are an opportunist!
    Oh wait...every cat is such!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny! The other day Mudpie tried a taste of my maple soft serve. Hey, she's a Vermont kitty now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We can understand why you would like that creamy deliciousness, Sadie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I once gave Bear a lick of my ice cream bar ... created a monster. Every time he heard the wrapper he came running. Once I held the bar off to the side while I worked ... and he licked it clean before I realized what happened!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go, Sadie! Hope you get maybe one more lick.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should always expect a cat tongue to test out whatever is within range of it! 😻

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cats :D Yeah, same here. I've recently gave my cat to try the garlic sauce. He wanted more, haha!

    ReplyDelete