Life with Jim, Rene, and three cats (Ringo, Lucy, and Jules)
Pages
▼
Wednesday, November 6, 2019
Sewing buddy
I was hemming some pants, and Ringo insisted on sitting on my lap to supervise. I'm always leery of a cat when I have a needle and thread, but he didn't seem interested in it, so I let him stay for a while.
I could NOT sew with Chuck in the area; he has a serious thing for string! I have some cafe curtains to make, and I may have to hide in a room so Da Boyz won't interfere with my stitching.
It always makes me nervous too, but thankfully we've never had a problem. Knock on wood! At least having a furry snoopervisor ensures that we do our best work, right!
I could NOT sew with Chuck in the area; he has a serious thing for string! I have some cafe curtains to make, and I may have to hide in a room so Da Boyz won't interfere with my stitching.
ReplyDeleteIt always makes me nervous too, but thankfully we've never had a problem. Knock on wood! At least having a furry snoopervisor ensures that we do our best work, right!
ReplyDeleteHe looks mighty content sitting there too.
ReplyDeletebetty
They always want to lend a helping paw, don't they?
ReplyDeleteRingo is a good snoopervisor.
ReplyDeleteSuch a good helper.
ReplyDeleteMy human will actually shut me out when she is working with a needle! Right when she really needs my help - after all, they ARE dangerous!
ReplyDelete"Sewing is such a fun hobby to get into, Ringo thinks! 😺
ReplyDelete