Pages

Friday, August 7, 2020

Working from home to continue

Well kitties, my employer announced that I'll be working from home until the end of the year. I sort of expected this, but it's a bit of a bummer.

Ringo: Why? This is great news! Your lap will be available and you can give us lots of pets and extra playtime. Hooray!


Lucy: I agree with Ringo--more pets and attention for us! Yeah!


7 comments:

  1. Oh kitties! Take advantage of your peep while you can!
    It was announced to us yesterday, that we'll be working remotely until at least the end of the year.
    Our one-day furlough will be over at the end of this month, so it feels like I'm a kid who has to go back to school...aww, darnit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Embrace the kitty supervisors! It's not official-official for us yet, but I'm expecting it. I like the short commute :-), but not seeing people face-to-face for so long definitely feels weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can you not be thrilled to have these assistants through the end of the year?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOunds like a sweet deal to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cats are happy and that’s all that matters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pop missed the camaraderie of his workmates but I was happy when he was home. Now that he was forced retired, I ignore him.

    ReplyDelete