Life with Jim, Rene, and three cats (Ringo, Lucy, and Jules)
Ringo, "Ridiculous" is just another word for ADORABLE!!!
Adorable indeed. Those pics put a much-needed smile on my face; thank you!
This made us smile today.
I want to snorgle that tummy. XO
I didn't know ridiculous was a synonym for cute!
Haha. My Mom used to call my brother and me ridiculous out of frustration at whatever we wanted at the time. I regularly call my cats ridiculous now (like when Bear follows me around begging for treats when he has two full food bowls!).
Heello mate nice post
Ringo, "Ridiculous" is just another word for ADORABLE!!!
ReplyDeleteAdorable indeed. Those pics put a much-needed smile on my face; thank you!
ReplyDeleteThis made us smile today.
ReplyDeleteI want to snorgle that tummy. XO
ReplyDeleteI didn't know ridiculous was a synonym for cute!
ReplyDeleteHaha. My Mom used to call my brother and me ridiculous out of frustration at whatever we wanted at the time. I regularly call my cats ridiculous now (like when Bear follows me around begging for treats when he has two full food bowls!).
ReplyDeleteHeello mate nice post
ReplyDelete