Pages

▼

Thursday, January 28, 2021

Lucy is living the good life

 Lucy: I'm on the bed, in a sunbeam, and Dad turned the space heater on. 




12 comments:

  1. you're looking awfully comfy! Have a good snooze!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indoor sunbeams in January are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy those sunbeams and warmies sweet Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lucy! You look so warm and cuddly in that sunbeam! Is there room for a small tabby to come and share it with you? If so, I'll head for my transporter unit now! Have a marvellously Happy Day! Marv

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got to be cat heaven a snuggly bed and a sunbeam.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucy, wish I were sharing the warms with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks super comfortable, Lucy! The only way to improve that situation is a human or two to give you ear scratches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh, the sun, a space heater, a nice warm bed- what more could one ask for?

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is living the best of life a cat can get Lucy. I can hear your purrs

    ReplyDelete