Pages

▼

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Thrifty Thursday: Pin and Makit & Bakit molds

 


Does anyone remember the "stained glass" Makit & Bakit kits, where you pour plastic pellets into a form, put it in the oven, and then you have a piece to hang in the window.

I had a few as a kid and loved them. I was delighted to find this bag of forms, all for $2.30.


They didn't come with any pellets, but that's ok, because years ago I found some at a thrift store.


Not to exclude any cat items, but I also found this adorable Halloween pin by Hallmark. I love how the kitty is smiling.



8 comments:

  1. I love those kits, I have some for Christmas ornaments I still need to make. ANd I love the pin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do, I do! Am I recalling that I gifted my childhood Strawberry Shortcake set to you - since they were too heavy to use on my artificial Xmas tree as ornaments?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those were so fun, I love that you were able to find some again and I love that cat pin. Good finds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not seen a makeit bakeit in a long time! What an amazing find. And We LOVE the pin! Awesome, have a marvellously happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How neat that you bought the pellets years ago and now can find them when you have the forms again ! (This is why some of us have trouble throwing anything out.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always find such cool things!

    ReplyDelete