Ringo in the last photo is like "What!! I'm just trying to groom you while you relax". Thanks for sharing these excellent photos. Have a wonderful rest of your day. World of Animals Rittenhouse
Me and Toby can go from a nice nap and lick to an ear bitey in a flash. Sometimes it is hard for we cats but keep trying Ringo. In my house I am the calm one
Sometimes SIBLINGS are hard. If only Ringo stopped for long enough to see that look on your face, Sadie. Like most men, he's clueless though ;)
ReplyDeleteRingo just doesn't have the same level of personal space that you have, Sadie!
ReplyDeleteBoy cats ... sheesh!
ReplyDeleteRingo in the last photo is like "What!! I'm just trying to groom you while you relax". Thanks for sharing these excellent photos. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
ReplyDeleteWorld of Animals Rittenhouse
Sharing is not a word in the cat vocabulary.
ReplyDeleteThat was sweet of him to help you groom. :) XO
ReplyDeleteKitties aren't natural sharers, so I think you are doing a great job, Sadie!
ReplyDeleteAwww, I don't think you mind all that much!
ReplyDeleteMe and Toby can go from a nice nap and lick to an ear bitey in a flash. Sometimes it is hard for we cats but keep trying Ringo. In my house I am the calm one
ReplyDelete