Pages

▼

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

You Ate WHAT?! #75


It's been many months since I've posted one of these. Benny was in a feisty mood recently while I was making chocolate chip cookies. I let two racks of cookies cooling. . and came in to the racks tipped over.

He had licked a fair number of the cookies too (but we still ate them).

8 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! If the cats lick something of my meal, I still eat it! The Hubby...well, he breaks off that piece. Wimp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would give them to other people and not tell them they been licked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Millie is a licker :) And I eat cat licked stuff too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor boy needs more butter in his diet. 😸

    ReplyDelete
  5. My human won't eat things after we've licked them! Isn't that silly? I'd totally eat something after she licked it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It might sound crazy, but it doesn't bother me if the food is licked by cat :D But my hubby wouldn't eat it :P

    ReplyDelete