She's at it again! (See her previous attempt to make a fort of the case of water bottles.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
We've been battling soft stools since we adopted Jules, not uncommon with kittens. We dropped off a stool sample at the vet's right...
-
I'm happy to report that Jules has been doing better since our vet visit. He's eating again without vomiting and overall seems perk...

9 comments:
You make good forts Sadie. We think that one is cool next to the bottles!
I like Sadie's persistence!
Awwww sweet Sadie!! You do look most comfy!! Enjoy!!
Hugs too to lovely Benny and Tucker! Take care
x
LOL! Determination and persistence pay off in the long run, Sadie!
Sadie, if you ever get stuck in one of those forts, I'll come rescue you because I just love to eats that plastic!
Minchie
And still fits *so* nicely.
she's not alone in that desire. Seems that plastic is a cat attractant at my house..
You are so adorable Sadie!!!!!!!!
xxxxxxxx
That is great--very creative, Sadie!
Post a Comment