I thought of this video last night, from November 2010. He was so excited by the microwave box.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
7 comments:
Awwww beautiful Benny!! Yay for boxes!
Hello too to sweet Tucker and Sadie! Take care
x
fun flashback
Very cute, Benny! Thanks for the smiles.
Your pal, Pip
You would have made a great boxer, Benny.
We remember this! It's just as funny the second time.
He is so cute and funny with that box! I love the digging.
boxes rule, don't they! just love them! Love Helen, Darcy and Bingley xxx
Post a Comment