Tucker is mastering his faceplant techniques by trying an advanced position--the sideways faceplant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...


9 comments:
Mom fixed the link to Thomasina and her babies blog. http://thomasina-the-mama-cat.blogspot.com/
Oh, my, very advanced indeed! Kitties, don't try that at home without snoopervision! ;-)
Getting prepared for the Olympics, I see
I'd say he's got it!!!
Kitties, don't try this at home!
Awww beautiful Tucker!! You are on clever and amazing kitty! Yay!! Hugs too to sweet Benny and Sadie! take care
x
You are a great contortinist, Tucker. Can you teach me how to do that?
Oh Tucker, you are very talented!
Your pal, Pip
Great technique there, Tucker!
Post a Comment