Snapfish is acting up this morning, so I can't upload the photos I'd planned on sharing. :-/ Instead, I'll share a recent cat Halloween card I made.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...

9 comments:
Loving the card.
That is a cute card. You are very creative!
Cute! And I fell asleep early last night - and so still haven't uploaded my pics to Snapfish either. :-)
It's a very cute card, though!
Great Halloween card.
Love! feel free to send that to me any time ;)
Awww it's the cutest Halloween card ever! Yay!!!
Hello lovely Sadie, Benny and Tucker! take care
x
It's gorgeous!!!
Adorable card Rene!!!!
Post a Comment