This is my childhood cat, Berries, when she was about five months old. I'd originally named her Jasper, but changed it to Berries. I painted the play box for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
We've been battling soft stools since we adopted Jules, not uncommon with kittens. We dropped off a stool sample at the vet's right...
-
I'm happy to report that Jules has been doing better since our vet visit. He's eating again without vomiting and overall seems perk...

6 comments:
Berries is a cute name! It's great to remember the Ones Who Came Before. :-)
Berried was a very cute kitten!
What a cutie! Love the name Berries! My mom's childhood cat was named Pepsi. Isn't that silly!
Your pal, Pip
What a cute name! Yep, cat ladies start out very young! MOL!
Awwww Berries!! What a sweetie!!
Hugs too to gorgeous Sadie, Benny and Tucker! Take care
x
What a pretty kitty you were, Berries. The name matched you purrfectly.
Post a Comment