I found Sadie sleeping next to Jim while he was sleeping. She was so adorable and looked so happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...


5 comments:
Awwww lovely Sadie!! Enjoy your rest with dad! Hugs too to sweet Benny and Tucker! Take care
x
Sadie, you were napping with Dad till the flashy box happened!
Daddy looks like a gentle teddy bear and he must have felt so warm next to you. Were you keeping him warm or was he keeping you warm, Sadie.
SQUEE! Somebody loves her daddy!
Oh how cute!! I love when Scarlett snuggles up to Geoff - makes me melt.
Post a Comment