Our person said there was another sale on cat food, and she bought four cases. I (Sadie) was checking them out. You can hardly see me because the food is stacked so high!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...


8 comments:
Looks like you guys are set for the winter! MOL!
Yay!! Christmas come early!! Hooorah!! Well done quality checking lovely Sadie! Hugs too to sweet Tucker and Benny! Take care
x
WOW! You are lucky kitties. The pantry is stocked!
laying up store for the long winter...smart mommy kitty!!!
Impressive!
I see you, Sadie. Mommy found a good sale.
Looks delicious, Sadie!
Sales are always a good thing! Looks like you kitties will be eating well!
Your pal, Pip
Post a Comment