Recently, Sadie jumped on my lap. I was organizing coupons, and surprisingly, she let me use her back as a sorting area. She did an excellent job and I would hire her again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...



10 comments:
Her coloring is very similar to my cat. Cute pictures.
Ann
Aerin was a similar help to me this past Sunday.
What a big help you are, Sadie! Hope there were some coupons in there for cat treats!
Awwww beautiful Sadie!! You are such a good girl helping mum! Yay for you! Hugs too to adorable Tucker and Benny! Take care
x
Sadie, you are a good girl to help Mom!
Is she getting paid in nip, treats or kisses :)
You are giving her extra treats, right??? Kitties shouldn't have to work for free.
Should she get a manager?? Or a union??
Good job, Sadie! Now you must receives compensashun for your works!
Checking in on sweet Tucker. We is purring fur him and fur you!
You're such a good helper, Sadie. Can I hire you?
How sweet! Was at least one f those coupons for treats?
Post a Comment