The animal shelter called a little while ago--the cat I brought in had no microchip and did not match any reports of missing pets. (Plus, it was obvious to me that she wasn't used to humans.) They spayed her and said she's recovering well. I'll pick her up later this afternoon.
Now I have to wonder if this girl has been the one who's been coming to feed instead of Graystripe. The paw prints I'd seen were small, and she's a small cat.
I feel good knowing that this girl won't have to have kittens constantly. Now I need to name her--anyone have a suggestion?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
4 comments:
Oh wow!! Looks like you got her in time, Rene! Poor sweetheart!! Ooh names...!! Dorothy! I don't know why! Cos she's about to find a forever home like Dorothy wished for in all the world in the Wizard of Oz!
Take care
x
Is she actually feral or "merely" abandoned and now wary of humans? Purrs for her recovery...We think she'll tell you her name in due time!
You are so good to get this taken care of. Too bad she is all alone
You did a good thing trapping her and getting her fixed.
Post a Comment