From October 2009. This is the only time I ever saw Sadie on the stovetop (thankfully).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
9 comments:
Very cute!
The stove top must have felt nice and warm. I think Sadie is praying that you don't turn the stove on.
Doing her loaf impression!! Sweet!
Sadie you naughty girl you.. (or are you just too much more clever then to get caught these days)
Be careful Sadie! We don't want your pretty fur getting singed.
Your pal, Pip
That's one of our favorite places to sit...much to our mom's dismay.
You look very happy sitting on the cooker sweet Sadie! Yay! take care
x
What's cookin', Sadie?
Our calico climbs on the stovetop. What is with that? Our others don't.
Post a Comment