From August 2009. A sleepy Sadie hams it up while I took photos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...



10 comments:
the paw over the face slays me every time a kitty does it.
Awwwwww such a sleeping beauty! take care
x
Love when they put their paws over their eyes like that! So cute.
Your pal, Pip
MOL!! I sleep like that too!
What a doll! I'd have to pat the tummy.
I want to take a cat nap now. I'll have to try those Ms. Sadie positions.
Invitation to snorgle!! xox
She is so sweet!
She is so charming--and it looks like she knows it! I love the white paws and belly.
Aaawwwww! Sadie knows how to work the cute button!
Post a Comment