This post qualifies as a You Ate What AND a Friday flashback! I was going through some photos on Photobucket and discovered one from April 2008, before I started blogging. This plate of cupcakes was licked quite thoroughly, most likely by Benny (we did not have Sadie yet). He did quite a job!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...

8 comments:
Very good, Benny!
Defintely looks like a strike by Benny and the amazing sweet tooth.
LOL! Awww Benny's got a sweet tooth! Yay! Take care
x
I'm betting you ate 'em anyway.
Mommy should have named you Cupcake, Benny.
Wow, that is impressive! Who knew cats liked icing... or maybe it's just Benny, the silly boy.
We think you should publish a book with all your "You Ate What" pictures! Too funny!
Good job Bennie!
I wish I had some...
Post a Comment