I feel like I'm always posting photos of Benny while I'm at the computer. He'll tuck himself into such a tight ball and it's just so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
7 comments:
You make a beautiful ball of fur lovely Benny!! Yay! Take care
x
I just LOVE it when cats do that, curl up and put their paw over their face/eye. Makes me melt every time!
Why wouldn't you?? He's so darn adorable!
Tucked up and napping away. What else would he do?
Are you keeping your nose warm Benny?
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
A very good alliteration, Benny the Ball :) So cute!!
You're such a cute ball, Benny. Hope Mommy doesn't bounce you around. :-)
Post a Comment