I had completely forgotten about this photo! When Sadie was a kitten, she would steal feminine products from my bathroom and play with them. I got one photo of her playing with a "toy." LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...

9 comments:
Silly girl! That does look like a fun toy, though!
In my younger years, I used to do the same thing.
Your pal, Pip
It is amazing what they will pay with!
That's the kind of thing that can be embarrassing if done in front of casual guests. Ha.
Feeling thankful that Cassie tends to stick to ballpoint pens when she's looking for a new cat toy.
Our Mommy says every woman who loves cats has seen them steal and play with a tampon!!hehehe...Happy Holiday weekend, sweet friends...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki, Mommy Cat, Daddy Cat
Being a girl kitty, I bet Sadie knew what that toy was for. So cute.
Haha! That's so cute.
Sadie, you were so silly :)
Post a Comment