Tucker was hanging out by the open window (finally!) I love how his tail is hanging down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
7 comments:
Some serious window whiffies going on there, Tucker!
The perfect time of year for that. My cats were mad for bird-watching at the screen last night.
Enjoy Tucker!
Your pal, Pip
What's out there, Tucker? Tiny loves looking out windows, too.
WE are ready for some fresh air, too, Tucker!
what a cute blog you have! Would love if you would put a "follow by email" link on the side so that I may follow you!
aww,, window whiffing for Tucker.. he looks happy..
Post a Comment