I recently discovered this rather scary photo of Tucker on the couch. He must have been yawning or something. It cracked me up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
13 comments:
Great picture!
The Paw Relations
Ok, now I am scared!! Tucker is that really you or a scary tiger??
Your pal, Pip
We thought it looked like an evil laugh!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
Oh wow that's an adorable photo!
Tucker, you scared us!
Awww Tucker!!! What a terrifically terrifying pic!! LOL! Take care
x
Tucker, that will be a good photo for Halloween. :-)
Now that is seriously funny - or scary, not sure which.
Were you trying to smile for the camera, Tucker?
That looks like a maniacal laugh to me! MOL
I love those shots! They look so fierce and were probably just yawning mol
He kinda looks like he's laughing!
Yawn... evil laugh while plotting the destruction of something or other... all the same. purrs
Post a Comment