Benny, our adorable napper, is at it again! I love how he appears to almost fold himself up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
We've been battling soft stools since we adopted Jules, not uncommon with kittens. We dropped off a stool sample at the vet's right...
-
I'm happy to report that Jules has been doing better since our vet visit. He's eating again without vomiting and overall seems perk...


8 comments:
Benny, that is the best way to nap, gotta keep all those parts all gathered up to protect everything. We do the same thing. Have a great day.
Me too LOVE to fold myself up :)
You look comfy Benny.
I bet you he just likes knowing where all of his feet are ;)
I nap like this sometimes too!
You're an origami kitty, Benny.
such a sweetie!
I like that all his feets are together, ready to be tickled!
Post a Comment