This is the closest Ringo and Benny have slept together yet! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...


10 comments:
Whatever it takes to stay warm, right boys?
I'd say that is pretty close!
Benny is getting used to his new little brother!
That's pretty close!
OMC they is touching! That's pawsome.
At our house Saku doesn't cuddle with anyone but the mom bean and then only when he wants too. (At 4 a.m. or when she's tippy tapping on the puter).
Have a great weekend efurrybody!
Sasha. Sami, & Saku
TOUCHING!!! In every sense.
I love it when kitties snuggle together.
how much closer do you think they can get? :)
adorable!
Pure sweetness. They really do love each other.
Post a Comment