Here he is, in my lap. How on earth could that be comfortable?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...


10 comments:
Ringo does look happy. I don't know how that comfy, but he sure looks it. Please visit us for a giveaway.
Hmm, his circle formation may need a bit more practice?
He sure looks comfy. If I slept like that I'd wake up with a sore neck and aching back:-) Thanks so much for visiting.
He sleeps just like me!
What? I see nothing wrong with this position!
Never question us cats' sleep positions. We know what's comfortable! :)
Apparently, being on your lap is all he needs. Don't you wish we humans were as flexible?
Looks pretty darn comfy to us!
because cats are liquid..
It sure does look comfy to me :)
Post a Comment