Ringo has recently discovered the kitchen window. It reminded me very much of this photo of Benny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...



8 comments:
Ringo, you blend in very well with those cute cows on those curtains.
Why such big eyes? What did he see out there?!
I love watching my human clean the litter boxes through the kitchen window! She never looks happy that I'm up there, though. I would think she'd be flattered.
Momma, this TV show is AWESOME!!! why do you cover it up with these cloth things??
What a sweetie! I love the dangling paw..he's so relaxed and enjoying the cat television.
Are you enjoying the view, Ringo?
Look at those cute bug eyes. What's out there, sweetie?
Cute photos- they are camouflaged by the curtains.
Post a Comment