Ringo discovers that newspapers are lots of fun to sit on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...


9 comments:
Yes, they are especially fun when you are trying to read something!
He really is cute
I used to read the Sunday paper every week, and it took A LOT of training to keep my cats off of it.. for a while I was even deploying decoy paper for them to sit on while I read it..
I love it when kitties fold their front paws like that. :-)
I think he is planning on making some investments. He is studying the paper closely.
I don't think I've ever seen newspaper - I will have to get my human to buy me some!
I bet Ringo can read it, too, cause he is such a smart boy.
Yep, bring out a newspaper and we all come running!
Oh Ringo, you're so cute! I'm sure your mom doesn't even mind when you interrupt her reading.
Ringo is a handsome fella. Newspapers, boxes, bags-lots of fun.
Post a Comment